Current Opening: Financial Planning Team Assistant
We are actively seeking mature, responsible, and motivated college graduates to support and assist our team of experienced Financial Planning professionals. You must be smart, responsible, and hardworking.
We offer the most competitive salary, benefits, and defined career path in our industry.
Organized, Mature, Efficient, Detail-Oriented, Self-Motivated, Practical, Logical, Helpful, Willing
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and to take utmost pride in work
- Commitment to providing exceptional support to staff members
- Demonstrated computer literacy, including expert use of the entire Microsoft Office suite
- Time management skills
Think you have what it takes to have a career at one of the most prestigious financial planning firms in the country?
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and transcript to: