Amy leads all firm efforts to create, maintain, and continually improve upon quality client experiences. She also serves on client teams, working both directly with clients and with their extended families. Amy plays an integral role in helping the public understand the value of the firm’s unique brand of comprehensive, objective financial planning and frequently serves as a spokesperson on financial planning issues for WDAF-TV Fox 4 and community organizations.
Amy joined Stepp & Rothwell, Inc. as an Associate in 2006, after having completed a summer internship with the firm. She was promoted to Financial Planner in 2010, promoted to Client Experience Manager in 2014, and promoted to Partner in 2018. Amy’s varied roles in the firm give her valuable insights into the firm’s human resources needs, and she leads all firm recruiting and hiring initiatives.
In addition to her extensive board service, Amy volunteers with SAFEHOME, is a founding member of St. Ann Young Adults, and provides mentorship through the Kansas State University Executive Mentorship Program.
- Kansas State University, B.S., Personal Financial Planning (2006)
- Starlight Theatre Young Friends of Starlight, Board of Directors
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art Young Friends of Art Party Arty Planning Committee
- Kansas City Estate Planning Symposium, Marketing Committee Chair and KCEPS Board President
- Kansas State University Institute of Personal Financial Planning Advisory Board (Former President)
- Parker Loves Life, Board Treasurer
- Financial Planning Association of Greater Kansas City, Board of Directors, 2008-2014
- St. Ann Finance Council (2009-2011, Former President)