Ken Eaton, CFA, CFP
Ken joined Stepp & Rothwell, Inc. in 1995. In addition to providing financial and investment guidance to the firm’s clients, he provides critical input to firm strategic planning and is responsible for the management and administration of the business and leadership of its employees. He is also a member of the firm’s Investment Committee. Ken has taught financial literacy through local charitable organizations including Community LINC, SAFEHOME, The Family Conservancy, and the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City.
Ken has been consulted as a financial expert by The Kansas City Star, the Kansas City Business Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek, and Money Magazine, and many other local and national news outlets. He has been a guest columnist in Ingram’s magazine and served as a member of Ingram’s Wealth Management Industry Outlook Roundtable.
- University of Missouri at Columbia, B.S., Business Administration (Economics) (1994)
- CFA Institute
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA), Kansas City Chapter (former President, former Pro Bono Committee Chair)
- University of Missouri Financial Planning Program Advisory Board
- Foster Adopt Connect (Vice Chair, Past Chair and Past Treasurer)
- Johnson County Library Foundation Board