Last Updated September 1, 2017
Stepp & Rothwell, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
SteppandRothwell.com’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Kathy Stepp, CPA, CFP
Stepp & Rothwell, Inc.
7300 College Boulevard, Suite 100
Overland Park, KS 66210
Phone: (913) 345-4800
Fax: (913) 345-4801
Note: This procedure is exclusively for notifying Stepp & Rothwell, Inc. that your copyrighted material has been infringed.